2014-10-30 Developer workshop
We would like to invite you to the Taverna Open Development Workshop 2014 in Manchester UK, 2014‑10‑30 to 2014‑10‑31. The workshop focus on Taverna 3 and the move to an open development process.
This workshop is open to the wide community of Taverna developers, integrators and plugin makers, especially those who are interested in the upcoming Taverna 3 release, plugins and APIs, and in how to get started with the Taverna 3 codebase from Github.
- Access to local tools/scripts and remote resources and analysis tools, Web and grid services
- Not restricted to predetermined services – rapid incorporation of new services without coding
- Up-to-date R support (version 3.1.0)
- Excel and csv spreadsheet support
- Interaction with a running workflow from your Web browser
- Creating and sharing workflow fragments as reusable components
- Standards-compliant workflow run provenance collection
- See the full list of Taverna’s features
- How can Taverna help me?
- Who else is using Taverna?
- What services are available in Taverna?
- How to integrate Taverna in your application?
- How can I use Taverna as a service or from a Web page/portal?
- Workflows operating over a grid or cloud infrastructure
- Taverna and databases
- Who do we collaborate with?
Integrated with other myGrid tools
Works with …
- – data integration system for large scale data querying
- – Web services wrapping existing command-line analysis programs (such as EMBOSS sequence analysis)
- – semantic Web services described using SADI
- – software for statistical computing and graphics
- – tools for the analysis and comprehension of high-throughput genomic data
- A number of third party plugins