Taverna 3 is a re-engineering of the Taverna codebase to use OSGi.
- Taverna Workbench, including revised results perspective
- Taverna Command Line Tool
- Taverna Server
Taverna 3 will include:
- Strict separation of the Taverna Engine from the Taverna Workbench, Command Line Tool and Server
- New Run/Execution Manager and Edits API
- Alternative execution environments
- Support for SCUFL2 workflow description language while maintaining backwards compatibility with Taverna 2 workflows (.t2flow format)
- Inclusion of the Interaction service and workflow Components
- Load and save of workflow runs and their provenance
Taverna 3 is now being developed as part of Apache Taverna.
For the latest releases, see the Apache Taverna downloads.
Below are the earlier alpha-releases (pre-Apache):