To complement the Taverna Server, we have developed several client side libraries and applications. They access the Server’s functionality and can help you build your client applications around the Server and provide exemplars of how such applications can be implemented.
- A Ruby gem that enables you to interact with Taverna 2 workflows (.t2flow files). You can generate a t2flow model using the gem, and then use it to retrieve various information about the workflow by invoking different methods and attributes. You can also draw a workflow diagram using the gem.
- A Ruby gem for handling Baclava files.
For Taverna Server 2.3 and Taverna Server 2.4
- Client library in Ruby for accessing the Server 2.x’s functionality via its REST interface. Download the Ruby gem or its source code
- Taverna Player Ruby that uses the above client library and enables you to plugin the functionality of executing workflows into your Ruby on Rails application
- The t2-web interface generator can be used to generate a Web page for running Taverna workflows on a Taverna Server.