Over fifty tutorials have been given on the use of Taverna, and not just by us. For example, the French Signen@e consortium have trained over 200 people and produced tutorials in French. Over 800 people have been trained by the Taverna team.
We are always keen to organise training and tutorials for users and workshops for developers. Please get in touch if you want to arrange a training or a workshop.
Future and most recent tutorials include:
- 3 November 2010, Tutorial on building and sharing Taverna workflows, Cambridge, UK, by Katy Wolstencroft
- 22-26 February, 2010, Hands-on training at EBI, Programmatic Access To Biological Databases (Perl), EMBL-EBI, Cambridge, UK, included a one day Taverna tutorial by Katy Wolstencroft
- November 2009, An Introduction to Workflows and Web Services using Taverna and myExperiment, Lisbon, Portugal
- 26-27 February 2009, Designing, Executing and Sharing Workflows, University of Cambridge, Ondex tutorial by Paul Fisher
- 25-29 May 2009, PhD Course: Managing life science information, Amsterdam Netherlands
- 9 June 2009, An Introduction to Taverna, MIB, University of Manchester
- July 2009, Introduction to Taverna, University of Southampton (hosted by Rich Edwards)
- 27-29 July 2009, EraSysBio Summer School: Data Management for Systems Biology, Tenerife
- 7-11 September 2009, Advanced Distributed Services Summer School, Oxford, UK
- 4 November 2009, A practical introduction to building and sharing workflows in Taverna, Cambridge, UK
Details of the most recent workshops: